Upcoming Event: DCSG Fall Showcase (Nov. 21 & 22)
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 18
What is Showcase?
A collection of fully produced virtual works from the DCSG community. You can submit a piece from Bake-Off, an original work, or an already published piece.
During the rehearsal process for Showcase, original pieces will have the opportunity to be workshopped with a full cast.
Fall 2020 Criteria:
- Basic application requirements
- Length: max 30 minutes when fully produced
Keep in mind…
The DCSGT artistic directors reserve the right to accept or deny any applications based on available time slots and/or failure to meet application requirements.
If you need assistance in purchasing rights to any pieces of work please email email@example.com.
2020-2021 Season Calendar
- 7th-22nd—DCSG Bake-Off
- 12th—DCSG Bake-Off Cold Reading
- 18th—DCSG Fall Showcase Submission Deadline
- Workshop Month
- 30th—Final Scripts for DCSG Fall Showcase
- 21st & 22nd—DCSG Fall Showcase
- Twilight Sleep by Tory Parker (Women’s Theatre Festival)
- The Airplane Game by Sean Dance Fannin (Derby City Playwrights)